10 Tips for Beautiful Glowing Skin
Get Radiant. Your skin will look amazing with these tips. Use all of them or just a few for brighter, fresher skin. Glow from the inside out :)
Start with great skin care. Gently wash every morning and night, tone & hydrate with products specific to your skin type. Exfoliate weekly for bright skin.
1. Use radiance primer or cream
2. If you use foundation or tint, add radiance drops or buy a light-reflecting formula. Press into skin with your hands for a skin-like finish.
3. Brighten eyes with light-reflecting concealer slightly lighter than your skin or foundation. Tap around eyes including sockets in inner & outer corners that tend to be darker. Do not rub as it will remove coverage, tap and melt into skin with the warmth from your fingers.
4. Apply light concealer into the centre of face to add lightness there. Swipe down centre of nose, across forehead, chin and space between nose and apples of cheeks. Blend.
5. Brush on contour if you want to accent your cheekbones.
6. Apply blush with a big fluffy brush to apples of cheeks or press in cream blusher with sponge or fingers. To add glow here without that matte, dry look, use a blusher that has iridescent properties.
7. Highlight top of cheeks & blend into apples, cupids bow and jawline with a light pink, gold or cream highlighter. Add a pop to centre of your eyes for fun (after eyeshadow application).
8. Use bronze or champagne on eyes to add more glow or wear neutral and apply eyeliner into waterline to pop eyes. Fill-in and shape brows.
9. Finish with your favourite shiny gloss or lipstick.
10. Learn more on skin care for your skin type, plus tons of beautiful makeup looks in Authentic Beauty Secrets available on Amazon.
Beautiful You * Inside & Out
- Beauty, Style & Self-Love Coach
Lisa Johnson is the Author of Authentic Beauty Secrets & Authentic Style Secrets with her 3rd book on self-love in the works. With a passion to help women look and feel beautiful inside & out, Lisa offers personalized coaching on Beauty, Style & Self-Love, founder of Authentic Beauty. AuthenticBeauty.ca